Frigidaire® 30-Pint Dehumidifier
Protect your home from mildew and mold caused by excess moisture!
Stock #: 196060
The Frigidaire FAD310NWD Energy Star 30-pint Dehumidifier protects your home from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture. It also helps eliminate bacteria in the air that can make breathing difficult.
Frigidaire’s 30 pints-per-day dehumidifier is capable of continuous operation when the unit is located near a suitable drain. It features top-center mechanical controls, an easily accessible collection container with level indicator, and a washable filter that reduces bacteria, room odors, and other airborne particles.
- 30 Pint (20 Pint 2019 DOE Standard) Energy Star Qualified Dehumidifier for 2,000 sq. ft.
- Caster wheels and top handle make it easy to move your unit from room to room
- Top center mechanical controls with one fan speed
- Auto-restart saves your settings when power is restored to the unit after a power outage
- Continuous drain option skips having to manually empty the water bucket
- Maximize comfort with customized control over the amount of humidity in your room
- Filter access: Bottom slide out
- Anti-bacterial mesh filter helps eliminate room odors and other airborne particles
- Full-tank alert system tells you when it's time to empty the water bucket
- Designed to operate at low temperatures down to 41° F
- Water tank is equipped with Splash Guards to avoid messy spills
- Low temperature operation helps save energy and money
- Power cord length: 72"
- Colour: White
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Dimensions: 14" x 11" x 19"
- Uses standard 115-volt electrical outlets
- Energy Star Certified® in Canada and the U.S.A.
- Model number: FAD301NWD
- Factory recertified product
NOTE: When a product wears a "factory recertified" label, it indicates a previously purchased item returned to the manufacturer. These items are factory-inspected and if needed, repairs are made to return the item to working condition.
Factory recertification is necessary for items with slight cosmetic damage, items where the box or packaging was opened or damaged during shipment, and items returned to retailers for various other reasons. Retailers also sell demonstration units and overstocked items after factory recertification. (Source: https://www.techwalla.com/articles/what-does-factory-recertified-mean