Danby® 1.6 Cubic Feet Mini Fridge
For small-sized rooms such as dormitories and offices!
Stock #: 196058
This contemporary countertop refrigerator by Danby is cool on so many levels. The classic black model offers 1.6 cubic feet (45 liters) of cooling space, and the fashionable design allows it to easily integrate with any type of décor.
There’s plenty of room for your favorite frozen foods since it comes with a spacious half-width freezer section. This dependable appliance also boasts a full-width and a 3/4-width door shelf, as well as an attractive integrated door handle. The temperature is kept as accurate as possible with the high-tech mechanical thermostat, and the manual-defrosting system can be navigated quickly and easily.
The unit comes with an innovative reversible door hinge which can be adjusted for either left or right-handed opening. This fridge is ideal for any type of household as well as cottages and dorm rooms.
- 1.6 cu. ft. (45 L) total capacity mini fridge
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Semi-automatic defrost
- Removable wire shelf for maximum storage versatility
- Half-width freezer section
- CanStor® beverage dispensing system
- Tall bottle storage--great for large soda bottles
- Mechanical thermostat for easy temperature control
- Bright white interior light
- Integrated door handle
- Reversible door hinge for left or right-handed opening
- Smooth back design
- Energy Star® certified
- Weight: 27.2 lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 19.5" x 18.7" x 17.4"
- Model number: DCR016C1BDB
- Factory recertified product
NOTE: When a product wears a "factory recertified" label, it indicates a previously purchased item returned to the manufacturer. These items are factory-inspected and if needed, repairs are made to return the item to working condition.
Factory recertification is necessary for items with slight cosmetic damage, items where the box or packaging was opened or damaged during shipment, and items returned to retailers for various other reasons. Retailers also sell demonstration units and overstocked items after factory recertification. (Source: https://www.techwalla.com/articles/what-does-factory-recertified-mean