Irwin® WeldTec™ Circular Saw Blades are precision engineered to deliver long-life and durability, without sacrificing the cutting speed.
Made in Italy, these blades feature exclusive welded-carbide teeth for industry-leading strength. The heat-resistant, non-stick coating reduces binding and gumming, so the blades run cooler and and deliver cleaner, truer cuts.
Plus, the blades are laser cut with expansion control slots to reduce warping and vibration!
- Ultra-thin kerf with exclusive welded-carbide teeth provide fast cutting speed and increased durability
- 25% stronger than regular blades
- Perimeter venting allows faster chip ejection and a strengthened core
- Laser-cut plate with expansion control slots reduce warping and increases blade control
- Rings tensioned to maintain balance for straighter cuts
- Arbor: 5/8"(16 mm)
- Teeth: 24T
- Diameter: 7"
- Max RPM: 8300
- Made in Italy
- Sharp cutting edges for fast, smooth cuts
- Application: Framing/Ripping
- Brand new product in the manufacturer's packaging!