The Club Anti-theft Pedal Lock
Protect your vehicle from thieves!
Model # CL303
SKU # 811955
In case you missed the recent news, thieves have figured out how to hack the Toyota and Lexus electronic car security systems!
These pedal locks easily solve the problem of car theft!
Protect one of your largest investments!
CBC News article is here
"Toyota 4Runners, Highlanders, Tacoma pickup trucks and Lexus SUVs worth around $60,000 each are driven right out of their owners' driveways under cover of darkness, and the thieves never touch the keys. All are made by Toyota."
The same Anti-theft Pedal Lock sells for $45.94 at a famous Big Box store!
- Attaches the steering wheel to the break or clutch pedal, making the vehicle impossible to steer and/or stop
- The Club's® patented self-locking feature locks with one pull
- Universal fit for cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs
- Made out of sturdy and tempered alloy steel
- Includes two keys
- Locking length measures 22.5" to 30"
- Thieves will walk away when they see this
- Since it is a physical lock, it can't be hacked by thieves and is not susceptible to relay theft
- Red colour is easily spotted
- Easy to operate and install
- Brand new product in the manufacturer's packaging (With slight cosmetic packaging defects)
Watch thieves steal a Mercedes by hacking keyless tech while the homeowners are asleep.
Police tell car owners to protect their vehicles with steering wheel locks