Frigidaire® High-humidity 50-Pint Dehumidifier with Wi-Fi
Eliminates dampness that breeds mold and mildew, securing healthy and breathable air!
Stock #: 196263
Dehumidify your room anywhere, anytime from your smart device with the Frigidaire® app. At your convenience, remotely turn the unit on or off, change humidity levels, control modes, and adapt fan speeds.
Plus, you can turn your unit on and off, set a temperature, and raise and lower the temperature by simply speaking to Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Portable dehumidifier removes up to 50 pints of moisture per 24 hours
- Enjoy more cooling flexibility with three different fan speeds
- Noise level dB (High/Med/Low): 51/49/47
- Capture dust from the air and keep your dehumidifier working efficiently with the easy-to-clean washable filter
- Reduce airborne particles to improve your comfort with a built-in ionizer
- Maximize your comfort with customized control over the amount of humidity in your room
- Skip emptying the water bucket--this unit continuously drains your dehumidifier, so that you don't have to lift a finger!
- Unit shuts off automatically when the water bucket is full
- Lock user interface to prevent accidental setting changes with the built in child lock
- Keep your dehumidifier removing moisture at its best with glowing color indicator lights used to communicate system performance and desired actions, such as filter check reminders
- A water bucket is conveniently located in the front of the unit for easy access, while the carry handle and splash guard make emptying your bucket hassle-free
- This unit is designed to operate at low temperatures down to 41°F
- Easily move from room to room with caster wheels and side handles, dehumidifying your room when and where you need it
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 24.7" x 15.96" x 12.19"
- Weight: 42.89 lbs
- Voltage: 115V
- Refrigerant type: R-410A
- Energy Star® certified
- Model number: FGAC5044W1
- Factory recertified product
NOTE: When a product wears a "factory recertified" label, it indicates a previously purchased item returned to the manufacturer. These items are factory-inspected and if needed, repairs are made to return the item to working condition.
Factory recertification is necessary for items with slight cosmetic damage, items where the box or packaging was opened or damaged during shipment, and items returned to retailers for various other reasons. Retailers also sell demonstration units and overstocked items after factory recertification. (Source: https://www.techwalla.com/articles/what-does-factory-recertified-mean
This product is not available for online ordering.