Stock #: 200671
The contagiousness of the new Omicron variant of Covid has caused people to look for better protection. For example, a Dec. 24, 2021 CBC article is entitled, "As officials encourage better masks to ward off Omicron, stores in Sask. sell out of them."
According to the article, "Dr. Joseph Blondeau, the head of clinical microbiology at the University of Saskatchewan, agrees that N95 and KN95 masks are a good choice. If none are available,he recommends double masking with surgical masks as an alternative."
Similarly, in "Why you should upgrade your mask as the Omicron variant spreads," CNN Medical analyst Dr. Leana Wen states that cloth masks are not effective, and ideally, in crowded places, "you should be wearing a KN95 or N95 mask."
N95 masks are approved by the US government to remove 95% of contaminants. However, they can be hard to find right now. KN95 masks are made in China to Chinese government standards, and it is easier to obtain them.
- Blocks dust, air pollution, droplets, and more!
- Effectively resists particles as small as 3 microns
- Four-layer fabric design
- Made of non-woven fiber fabric
- Meets executive standard: GB2626-2006
- Soft and breathable
- Elastic ear-loop
- One size fits most people
- Colour: white
- Seamless crimping
- Manufacturer's Mode: 8869 Folding Shape
- Each 10 pack of masks is wrapped in its own plastic packaging
- While supplies last!