Challenger Cable Sales® HDMI Converter Adapter with 6 Ft Component A/V Cable
Converts HDMI to YPbPr+R/L audio--play retro games on your TV!
Stock #: 500104
This HDMI converter turns HDMI input (digital) into analog component YPbPr video (analog) and R/L audio signal. This converter enables users to convert an HDMI signal with audio to work with legacy component video displays such as TVs, monitors, and projectors.
Users can conveniently transfer HD video content and sound from an HDMI source such as PVR (STB), Blu-ray, and gaming consoles to traditional YPbPr HDTVs, monitors, or projectors. The converter also allows for more flexibility in connectivity scenarios where legacy HDTV's have limited or single HDMI ports.
Note: Converter will only work to convert HDMI signal to component signal and not in the reverse direction.
- Easy to use--install in seconds with no need for setting up!
- Conversation: Converts HDMI into YPbPr video and R/L audio output
- Supports HDCP 1.2
- Also supports 165MHz/1.65 Gbps per channel (6.75 Gbps all channel) bandwidth for HDMI input
- Supports analogue video output up to UXGA and 1080P with 10-bit DAC
- Compliant with HDCP, VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, and UXGA
- Brand new product in the manufacturer's packaging!
- 5V power supply
- 6 foot component A/V cable (5RCA)
- Input video signal: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
- Input DDC signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Input connection: HDMI A female (19 pin)
- Output connection: YPbPr, R/L
- HDMI video input format: 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p
- YPbPr video output format: 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p
- Audio output format: 2 channel LPCM
- Vertical frequency range: 50/60HZ
- Input video amplifier bandwidth: 1.65 Gbps/165MHz
- CE and FCC Listed, ROHS certified