Burst Avocado Programmable MOSFET for Airsoft AEG Rifles Ver. IV
Equipped with low battery detection and up-to-date MOSFET technology!
Model # 36749
SKU # 320254
Add "burst function" to virtually any Airsoft AEG in seconds! The Burst Avocado provides you reduced gearbox wear and tear, improved trigger control, and tactical advantages! The Burst Avocado is the Ver.4 design of the Burst Wizard that was previously offered, with easier adjustment, MOSFET technology, and real time burst fire!
The "Burst Avocado" is equipped with low-battery detection. There are two pre-installed thresholds at 6.3V and 9.3V, allowing a wide range of battery voltage to be used. The device will detect the initial voltage when the battery is connected and determine which threshold to be used. Once the battery goes below the preset threshold, the device will generate a warning tone and stop the gun from firing during trigger pull. This is especially useful for Li-po battery applications due to the inherited trait of Li-po batteries where they should not to be drained completely.
- User-friendly in-line programming--user can program the AEG at any moment by just using the trigger
- Programmable shot count from 3/6/9
- Programmable shoot mode with Auto Fire mode
- Battery-low detection: 6.6-9.9V
- Equipped with up-to-date power MOSFET technology
- Active braking technology employed
- Beep tones available for programming confirmation and battery low indication
- Self-adjust battery status to suit various types of batteries
- Connector type: Small Tamiya
- Operating voltage: 7.2-12.0V
- Maximum continuous current: 65 amp
- Recommended operating battery type: Li-po 2-3 cells (7.4-12V)
- Brand new product in the manufacturer's packaging!