Kidde® NightHawk™ Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Digital Display
Electrochemical sensor with a loud 85 decibel alarm!
Stock #: 930193
The Nighthawk KN-COPP-B-LP battery operated carbon monoxide alarm is an easy to install unit that provides reliable protection against the dangers of carbon monoxide. A digital display feature adds an advanced level of protection showing CO levels in PPM allowing you to see if levels change.
Written information and an instruction manual makes this unit’s operation easy for anyone to understand. Plus the NightHawk DC Digital alarm has a small, sleek design that is suitable for all living areas and has a 10-year limited warranty.
- Ideal for hallways and emergency exits to guide you efficiently to safety
- Digital display provides continuous monitoring of harmful CO levels
- Peak level and test button displays the highest CO level measured since the last reset
- Alarm provides protection during power outages and is battery operated, with three AA batteries included!
- Digital readout from 30-999 PPM
- Electrochemical sensor
- Loud 85 decibel alarm to grab your attention instantly
- Provides 10 years of continuous operation. Afterwards, this device will automatically alert you that it is time to replace the alarm
- Two LED lights: Red illuminates when set in Alarm Mode, and Green illuminates when DC power is present and is known as normal operation
- Temperature range: 40° F (4.4° C) to 100° F (37.8° C)
- Humidity range: 10% to 95% relative humidity (RH), non-condensing
- Can be easily installed on a wall or tabletop
- Model number: KN-COPP-B-LP
- Size (H x W x D): 3" x 5" x 1.5"
- Weight: 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
- UL Listed
- Manufactured in 2020 with 8 years of activity left
- Limit 4 per customer
- Covered under the manufacturer's four-year warranty
- These units are unsold stock from big box retail stores
- Brand new product in the manufacturer's packaging!