Stock #: 500108
Conveniently Conduct Business
The TL-SG105 Desktop Switch provides an easy way to increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections. Whether you are at home or in the office, the TL-SG105 helps you deal with your business quickly and easily, any time.
Plug and Play with No Configuration Required
A plug-and-play design makes for easy deployment with no technician needed. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device and intelligently adjusts to ensure full compatibility and optimal performance.
Five Gigabit Ports for Faster Speeds
Increase the speed of your network with the TL-SG105 5-port Gigabit desktop switch. 5 non-blocking 10/100/1000 Mbps ports enable instant transferring of large, bandwidth intensive files without interference.
Long Product Life with Durable Metal Casing
Interior components of TL-SG105 are protected by high-quality metal casing to ensure a product longevity. Having passed an array of stringent reliability tests, TL-SG105 delivers switching performance you can depend on.
Go Green with Your Ethernet
TP-Link’s latest generation of Unmanaged Switches make use of innovative energy-saving technologies. Power consumption automatically adjusts according to link status and cable length, allowing you to expand your network while minimizing your carbon footprint.
- Standards and protocols: IEEE 802.3i/802.3u/ 802.3ab/802.3x, IEEE 802.1p
- Interface: 5× 10/100/1000 Mbps, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX Ports
- Fanless design
- External power supply: External Power Adapter (Output: 5 V DC / 0.6A)
- LED indicator: System Power with Link/Act indicators per port built into each RJ-45 port
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 1.0 in (100 x 98 x 25 mm)
- Max power consumption: 2.3 W (220 V/ 50 Hz)
- Max heat dissipation: 7.83 BTU/h
- Packet forwarding rate: 7.4 Mpps
- MAC address table: 2K
- Packet buffer memory: 1 Mb
- Jumbo frame: 16 KB
- Advanced features: Green technology, 802.3X flow control, 802.1P/DSCP QoS (for V2 and later version), and IGMP snooping
- Transfer method: Store and forward
- CE, FCC, and RoHS certified
- Package contents: 5-port switch, power adapter, and installation guide
- Factory recertified product