Gerber® Bear Grylls 8.5-inch Folding Knife with Sheath
Made with a dual-sided thumb stud for easy one-hand opening!
Stock #: 930140
See how it works in this review video!
Loaded with innovations and backed by Bear, this knife has everything. With a 3.6 inch drop point blade, a textured rubber grip, dual thumb studs, and a sturdy lock back design, you will never be unprepared.
This knife is perfect for people who want a serious blade, yet compact, foldable, and able to fit neatly into a sheath.
- Officially licensed Bear Grylls product!
- 1/2 serrated high-carbon stainless steel drop point blade
- Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Dual-sided thumb stud for easy one-hand opening
- Ergonomic textured rubber grip maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Lock blade securely keeps the blade in place and maximizes safety during closing
- Nylon sheath that is lightweight, military-grade, and mildew-resistant
- Sheath allows for horizontal or vertical carrying
- Blade length: 3.6"
- Overall length: 8.5"
- Contains Bear Gryll's 'Priorities of Survival' pocket guide
- A great survival and camping tool!
- Covered under the manufacturer's lifetime warranty!
- Brand new surplus product in manufacturer's packaging!