Starting at just 2.83 lbs, the new X1 Carbon is the lightest 14" Ultrabook™ on the planet. At just 0.7" thin, it's the thinnest ThinkPad ever. Now offered at a highly discounted rate.Intel® vPro Technology
Includes Intel vPro technology, which enables businesses to manage, protect, repair, and locate assets from anywhere in the world.
ThinkPad Precision Keyboard
Spill-resistant, six-row, island style keys enhance accuracy and comfort! Plus, the backlit keyboard makes working in dark environments effortless.
Integrated Fingerprint Reader
Get quick, convenient access and secure login with one swipe.
Practically Indestructible: Military-Specification Testing
Validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of ThinkPad products by testing against eight parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, and dust. Along with the carbon fiber roll cage and reinforcement throughout, the ensures durability. A carbon fiber roll cage with reinforcement throughout makes the X1 Carbon ultradurable, yet highly portable.
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 64
- Processor: 5th generation Intel Core i5-5300U
- Memory: 8 GB +
- 256 GB M.2 SSD
- Video graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5500
- Base clock speed of 2.3 GHz
- Achieve speeds up to 2.9 GHz with Intel's Turbo Boost Technology
- 3MB of CPU cache
- 64-bit support
- 14" anti-glare backlit display
- Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Fingerprint reader for extra security
- 720P HD webcam included is perfect for school/Zoom meetings
- Can be used by beginners, but it also has advanced applications
Ports and Slots
- 2 USB 2.0
- HDMI 2.0/Mini Display Port 1.4
- Headphone/Microphone combo jack
- Ethernet RJ45
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 9" (22.6 cm)
- Width: 13" (33 cm)
- Depth: 9" (22.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.8 lbs (1.3 kg)
While supplies last!