Yanes® Kuche 12x12 Foot Screened Kitchen Tent with Rain Flaps
Provides you and your family protection from insects, rain, and direct sunlight while you enjoy the outdoors
Stock #: 330004
Rated #3 in this review of the Top Ten Outdoor Camping Screen Houses in 2019:
- New upgraded model with stronger, more durable fabric and thicker steel poles
- Get full shade from the sun any time of day by rolling down the waterproof rain flaps, allowing everyone under the gazebo to be protected from the hot sun and UV rays.
- Great for camping excursions, backyards, or cottages
- In addition to providing bug protection, these tents can also be used for on-site storage or as as a kitchen tent for bug protection when preparing food
- Rain flaps can be rolled down at any time to keep everything inside the gazebo dry
- Each side is covered by a honeycomb no-see-um mesh netting to keep insects out while allowing fresh air and light to come through.
- Uses 4 side ridge poles for support and 2 crossover poles for added support
- Pre-attached ropes for added stability
- Easy set-up with the clip system
- High angled sides allow for more room inside for people and gear
- Rugged chain link metal and fiberglass shock-corded poles
- 2 canopy poles also included for creating an awning. The awning provides additional shade for cooler temps inside the tent, plus additional outdoor seating in the shade
- Canopy can be put down to provide front entrance coverage
- Heavy-duty 2000mm PU coated seam-sealed flysheet keeps the water out!
- Approximate size when setting up: 12 feet x 12 feet x 7.5 feet (at peak) / 6 feet at entrance
- Approximate size in carrying bag: 26-inches long x 9-inches high x 9-inches wide
- Weight: 27.4-pounds
- To accommodate picnic tables screen tents do not have floors
- Zippered carry bag included
- Five year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Brand new product in the manufacturer's carrying bag!
- While supplies last! We sell out of these screen tents every year, so please order early if you want one!
- Instruction manual
- Setup tips