Pyle® PSMRS15 Isolation Recording Microphone Shield
Get a crisp and clean recording without unwanted background noise!
Stock #: 001299
The Pyle PSMRS15 Drum Guard Sound Isolation Recording Shield features sound dampening foam that assists unwanted sounds from contaminating your drum recordings. The shield creates an acoustic boundary around the drum microphone that improves instrument sound pickup—directing the audio into the containment area, and at the same time, preventing room reflections from entering the recording zone. The isolation shield will help you achieve a more crisp and clean sound, preferred by most music professionals. Unwanted outside audio waves and vibrations, also known as noise and interference, are shielded away from the recording area while the drummer's beat finds a clear path to the microphone. The shield features 5/8-inch universal threading for compatibility with all mounts and tripods. Get that studio-quality recording sound you've been looking for with the Pyle PSMRS15 Studio Foam Drummer Shield. (Microphone and stand mount not included).
- Versatile drum recording & sound isolation ability
- Drummer cymbal instrument acoustic sound absorption
- Ready to record: quick & easy setup
- Box-style engineered for maximum isolation/reduction
- High-density noise-absorbing acoustic foam
- Soundproofing studio foam 'wedgie' acoustic tiles
- Perfect for drumming environment studio recording
- Universal microphone compatibility
- Works with instrument mics, drum mics, vocal mics, etc.
- Universal standard 5/8-inch microphone threading
- Portable and compact design
- Foam color: charcoal gray
- *Microphone and stand mount not included
- View manufacturer's warranty
- Brand new product in manufacturer's packaging!