Whirlpool 214 CFM Indoor Evaporative Air Cooler
Evaporative Air Cooler for indoor use in open environments with adequate cross ventilation up to 425 sq. ft.
Model # WPEC12RGT
SKU # 993477
The Whirlpool 214 CFM indoor evaporative air cooler offers an effective, low-cost cooling option in areas with dry heat, such as the southwest region of the United States. The low power consumption of a mere 110 watts will save you a noteworthy amount on your energy bill in comparison to the cost of running a standard air conditioner. This unit is designed for indoor use in open environments equipped with cross ventilation up to 425 square feet. Control the operation of your air cooler with ease using the convenient remote control. Three fan speeds and automatic louvers evenly distribute cool air after it is sifted through the filter, providing a fresh, clean breeze throughout your room. For those living in more humid climates, consider Whirlpool’s portable air conditioning units or window air conditioners.
The same Whirlpool Air Cooler sells online elsewhere for $160 US ($210 CA)
- Air Coolers make a room feel 4 degrees - 6 degrees F cooler.
- Evaporative Air Cooler for indoor use in open environments with adequate cross ventilation up to 425 sq. ft.
- Remote control and ice pack included
- Best for use in areas where the air is hot with low humidity
- The recommended humidity level is 60% or less for maximum efficiency
- 214 CFM airflow for optimum cooling
- LED module display panel
- Timing function as 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours
- Three wind speeds: Hi, Medium or Low
- Three wind modes: Natural, Normal or Sleeping
- Water pump protection system; tank capacity up to 1.59 gallons
- Equipped with a dismountable honeycomb filter
- Automatic oscillation for vertical louver and horizontal louver
- Automatically shut down feature after continuous running for 15 hours
- Smart memory for an unexpected power outage: resume to the original setting
- 4.6-ft. long power cord with 3-prong plug 125V
- Buying Note: For those living in more humid climates, consider portable air conditioning units or window air conditioners