Model # CO48PM
SKU # 993408
Cools like a fresh breeze flowing across a lake! Cools up to 610 square feet and unlike an air conditioner does not generate any hot air! Consumes very little electricity!
Fast and Efficient Evaporative Cooling
Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an environmentally-friendly and cost-friendly cooling option for your home. Much like a breeze flowing across a lake or the refreshing cool air you feel near a waterfall, air coolers produce a comfortable, cool breeze with the natural process of water evaporation. When warm air is drawn into the Honeywell Evaporative Cooler, it is filtered through a wet honeycomb cooling medium, which absorbs heat and naturally cools and humidifies the air. A powerful fan pushes the cool air out of the front of the unit into the surrounding area. This no-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively.
Works Better In Low Humidity
Evaporative Air Coolers are more effective in areas with maximum relative humidity of 60% or less. Warm, dry air is important for more effective evaporative cooling and the temperature decrease will be greater in drier environments because higher evaporation occurs when the humidity is low. Evaporative Air Coolers produce moisture and can be used to increase humidification in a room. They are ideal for maintaining a cool breeze and increase comfort in homes located in drier regions.
An Air Cooler Is Not "Just A Fan"
Air coolers use the natural process of water evaporation to cool incoming hot air and use a powerful fan to expel the newly, cooled air. The temperature of dry air can drop significantly when liquid water transforms to water vapor (through evaporation).
An Air Cooler Is Not An Air Conditioner
Air conditioners require a chemical cooling refrigerant and an energy-consuming compressor to transform hot air into cool air. The hot air must be released outside the room. The more complex composition of Air Conditioners also makes them more expensive to purchase as they consume significantly higher electricity during use.
How Does An Air Cooler Cool The Air?
Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers push water over honeycomb media to absorb heat. This naturally cools and humidifies the air in a dry space. Its fan then propels the air through a carbon filter, filling your room with cool, clean air.
(Please note that an air cooler is not an air conditioner. It does not use a compressor or refrigerant gas. It should not be expected to cool to the same degree as an air conditioner.) Works best with a window open or in open spaces like patios, garages, workshops, warehouses, factories, restaurant kitchens, and anywhere else that normally gets fresh outdoor air, but needs to be kept cool!
- Air Coolers make a room feel 4 degrees - 6 degrees F cooler.
- Helps renew and cool, hot stale air
- Four durable caster wheels and no duct work allow for mobility from room to room or even outdoors
- Performs best in hot/dry climates where humidity levels are less than 60%
- Not just a fan-- an Air Cooler reduces temperature through water evaporation
- No duct work required!
- Weather-resistant for outdoor use
- Super low power consumption, powerful airflow
- Moist, cool breeze can cool you down in summer
- Can also be used for humidification during winter months
- Carbon air filter catches unwanted particles and cleanses the air
- Cools areas up to 610 Square feet
Indoor/Outdoor Evaporative Air Cooler
- Evaporative cooler for indoor/outdoor cooling
- Ideal for large open rooms such as patios/ BBQ areas, garages, decks, backyards and warehouses
- When outside can push cold air up to 12 yards away!
- UV and weather resistant for outdoor use
- Honeycomb cooling media for optimum cooling performance
- Powerful 1062 CFM air flow
- Sound level at high speed: 65dB
- Four durable caster wheels allow easy mobility from room to room
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively.
- Top-loading ice compartment and 60L or 10.6 gallon water capacity
- Ice compartment provides faster cooling
- Wide fan blades for powerful airflow and fast air circulation
- Oscillating louvers
Easy to Use
- Easy-to-use, mechanical control panel
- 3 speeds include high, medium and low
- Unpack, add water, plug it in, and use
More Product Details
The same Honeywell evaporator air cooler is selling elsewhere online for $739.99!
- Uses only 150 watts of power! Much less energy than an air conditioner!
- Low water alarm
- Energy saving and auto-off timer
- 3-in-1 design provides cooling, humidification, and fan
- Adjustable humidification knob
- Lighted LED control panel - easy to see your settings from a distance
- Full-function remote control
- UV and weather resistant for outdoor use
- Detachable water tank for easy maintenance
- Sound level at high speed: 64dB
- ETL Listed
- Fully tested US Big Box store surplus product with some possible minor scratches and dents at HUGE surplus savings!