Stock #: 156182
Neutral Disinfectant Cleaner is a broad spectrum, one-step, neutral pH, hard surface disinfectant/cleaner. When used as directed, this product will deliver effective biocidal action against bacteria, fungi, and viruses. This formulation is a blend of a premium active ingredient and inerts: surfactants, chelates, and water.
Biocidal performance is attained when this product is properly diluted at ½ oz. per gallon or 1:256. Neutral Disinfectant Cleaner can be used to disinfectant a wide variety of hard surfaces such as floors, walls, countertops, appliances, cabinets, desks, doorknobs, garbage cans, high chairs, outdoor furniture, telephones, coils and drain pans of air conditioning units, sealed granite, limestone, marble, stone and stainless steel.
It can be used in hospitals, households, bathrooms, kitchens, dental offices, day care centers, bars, food storage areas, restaurants, barber shops, exercise facilities, hotels, prisons, schools, salons, locker rooms, kennels, campers, cars, emergency vehicles, taxis, ships, trains, and other various institutions.
Plastic bottle expiry date May 2021--contents inside are still good to use and this product has been discounted.
The same Ecolab Neutral Disinfectant Cleaner sells for $41.08 at this Canadian retailer!
- Disinfects on floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, glazed porcelain, and plastic surfaces
- Effective against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavrius (COVID-19)
- Provides fungicidal and mildew static
- Can also be used on non-critical medical devices, such as bed rails, medical examining tables, walkers, wheel chairs, etc.
- Effective against viruses, bacteria, and micro-organisms on hard surfaces
- Excellent for sanitizing dealership high-touch, high-traffic areas
- Capacity: 1 Gallon (3.78 L)
- Brand new product!
- Leaves a clean fresh scent. EPA-registration No 47371-129-1677.
- Product Safety Data Sheet