Powermate PX® 1/2-Inch Compact Impact Wrench
High torque to tighten or loosen nuts, bolts, and fasteners!
Stock #: 710803
The compact 1/2-inch impact wrench features a compact design perfect for auto/agricultural repair and maintenance in confined areas, such as on vehicle chassis and around the engine.
The efficient twin hammer mechanism provides more power and less vibration than a single hammer. It is easy to carry around and lightweight at only 3.3 lbs.
The same Powermate PX 1/2-Inch Compact Impact Wrench sells for $116.75 US/$146.62 CA at a famous Big Box store!
- Ideal for most automotive applications
- Six torque settings up to 400 ft/lbs
- Soft-touch grip for firm hold and reduced vibration
- Conveniently located forward/reverse control for easy change of direction
- Handle exhaust directs air away from the user
- Muffled exhaust for quieter operation
- Use with 1/2" drive impact sockets
- 1/4-inch NPT air inlet with screened filter keeps out unwanted particles
- Counter balance ring for economic assembly use
- 9000 RPM free rotational speed
- IPM: 1380
- Air Requirements: 5.7 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Dimensions (H x W x L) 7.25" x 2.5" x 7.5"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Brand new product in the manufacturer's packaging!