Element® SoakerPro™ 75-foot Soaker Hose
Targets your plants right at the roots, so they get moisture where they need it most!
Stock #: 420201
Maximize water absorption to your most delicate plants with the Element SoakerPro Hose. Unlike above-ground watering systems, the Element soaker hose releases water through its pores at a rate of 0.5 to 1 gallon per foot, per hour, while delivering water straight to the roots.
The hose features a patented water restrictor to control water flow and reduce water consumption. The soaker hose lies directly under your soil or mulch, so your delicate foliage and vegetables will stay protected from damaging contact with high pressure water.
- Used by professional landscapers!
- Made from 65% recycled rubber and uses 70% less water than conventional sprinklers, making it the greener choice for your garden and home!
- Targets your plants right at the roots, reducing evaporation and ensuring that moisture stays where your plants need it the most
- Flexible and lightweight hose is easy to wind around your garden and flowerbeds without causing any damage to your delicate plants
- Measures 75 feet (22.9 m) in overall length
- Lead-free and eco safe, meeting the lead-free standard under the federal Safe Drinking Water Act
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Covered through the manufacturer's seven-year warranty!
- Brand new product !