Magnum Stealth Force 6.0 - Tactical Unit Combat Boots
Magnum's Stealth Force series combines the best of design and endurance in boots.
Model # 5248BLKM100
SKU # 126034
These are the boots worn by police tactical units and military special forces!
- Full grain leather/1680 denier ballistic heavy duty nylon mesh upper
- Cambrelle® moisture wicking lining keeps the feet dry, cool, and comfortable
- Tested & certified to European standard EN 20347:2004 for occupational footwear
- Super comfortable M-PACT contoured sockliner with memory foam - moulds to the shape of your feet
- Agion™ antibacterial treatment is a slow releasing anti-microbial compound of silver ions, which increases with rising temperatures and moisture to counter the ideal conditions for bacterial growth.
- Ergonomically designed
- Anti-static construction
- Non-metallic hardware - lightweight, durable, and metal-detector safe
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for all day comfort
- Flex-Zone with sipping for traction and control
- Slip and oil resistant X-Traction zone outsole
- Manufacturer's model number: 5248
- Brand new product!
Magnum Stealth is the #1 selling uniform boot in the world. Sold in 80 countries around the world. The first choice for Law Enforcement, Ambulance, Fire and Security Professionals. Lightweight Athletic comfort, yet built like a battleship! In 1982 Magnum was born through a demand from the FBI training centre at Quantico, Virginia, USA, for lightweight, athletically built black tactical boots. Until this point the officers were wearing the Hi-Tec Sierra Lite Hiking boot but the request came for an all black, high top version with a shineable toe, giving birth to the original tactical boot constructed using sports shoe materials. For more information about Magnum boots check the Magnum website
5 stars based on 1 Reviews