CSB® MH14533(N) 12V/5AH Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
Can be used for more than 260 cycles at 100% discharge in cycle service!
Stock #: 500011
Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Batteries are a great battery backup power option for
- Alarm systems
- Telephone systems
- Sump pumps
- UPS (uninterruptible power supplies)
- Ham radios
- Security cameras
- Emergency lighting
- Energy storage (off-grid household electric power systems)
They are also a low cost mobile power solution for
- Electric scooters
- Electric wheelchairs and power chairs
- Power Wheels (some Power Wheels have special proprietary wiring attached and can't be replaced with a generic sealed lead acid battery)
- Marine applications (boats, personal watercrafts)
- Golf carts
- Micro hybrid vehicles
- Motorcycles and scooters
- Other battery electric vehicles
- Test equipment
How to charge a sealed lead acid battery
- HR stands for "High Rate Discharge.” The series is a modern hi-tech energy application product.
- High energy, high intensity, high quality output electrical energy product series.
- Its characteristics are small volume, light weight, high discharge efficiency; it is best used for high intensity power supply needs.
- Same volume same quality level can advance high energy output density for an increase of 20%.
- High energy output, high cycling life, high rate discharge.
- It is best suited for high rate intensive applications and high efficient UPS.
- When it is used in safe surroundings, the battery is maintenance free, and you never need to add water. It can be recycled repeatedly.
- With its sealed container, the battery is not limited to direction, or position in place. It can be put in horizontally or vertically while not affecting performance or safety.
- With our CSB’s special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as our automatic processes, dangerous gasses will not be generated.
- Our HR Series has a long life and high reliability as well as a low self-discharge rate.
- CSB’s HR Series has a low resistance so recharging is easy and energy output is superior.
- CSB’s HR Series can be used for either cycle or standby (float) use.
- High Rate Discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- CSB batteries are strictly tested using our patented CCDS (computer charge/discharge system).
- Our HR Series are ISO9001 and 14001 certified.
- CSB’s batteries are manufactured with UL recognized components under UL 924, CSB file number MH14533.
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non- hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as "Dry Charge” 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.
- Dimensions: 4" x 3.5" x 2.9"
- Weight: 3.98-pounds
- Model: HR 1221W F2
- Sold as is with no warranty
- Limit 6 per customer
- Tested, previously used stock
- Brand new product!