Valken Canada Battery Tester and Power Analyzer
Convenient and easy to use! Test the charge of your Airsoft batteries!
Model # 102657
SKU # 272243
The Valken® Battery Tester is a great personal item to have to make sure your battery pack is still game ready after countless number of uses! The airsoft battery tester can quickly check the remaining charge of various NiCd, NiMh, LiFe, LiPo, and Li-Ion airsoft battery packs. It's easy to read digital display lets you know at a glance if your airsoft battery pack needs to be recharged. The battery tester also displays the voltage of each cell, so you know when the battery pack needs to be balanced. It can also display the internal resistance of each individual cell, so you can evaluate the health of your battery pack and decide when to discard or replace it. It's recommended to use Valken® airsoft battery packs with this battery tester.
- High resolution 2.1" LCD display screen
- Push-button selection of battery type, cell selection and mode
- Audible tone indicator for each selection made
- Battery balance function
- Battery discharging feature at a discharge rate of 180mA
- Battery internal resistance tester
- Uses battery pack as power source (does not require outlet adapter)
- Brand new product!
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 84mm L x 50mm W x 16mm D
- Cell Number: NiCd/NiMh (4-7 cells), Lithium Type (2-7 cells)
- Package Includes: Battery Tester and manual
- Never charge unattended.
- Only use the appropriate charger with your LiPo & Li-Ion batteries. Use of other chargers can result in fire, personal injury and property damage.
- Never leave batteries and chargers unattended when in use. When not in use, always remove the battery from the charger or airsoft gun.
- Always charge batteries in a safe area, on a stable non-flammable surface away from other flammable items. Never allow your battery and charger to be dislodged or fall during charging as this can result in fire, personal injury and property damage.
- Never alter, modify or open your battery.
- Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Before charging complete a visual inspection of your battery. At the sign of any damage do not use.
- Never expose batteries to temperatures higher than 160 degrees F.
- Always keep your battery in a safe secure location to prevent damage during transport or storage.
- Always keep batteries away from liquids.
- Always keep batteries out of the reach of children.