Webley G293 MKVI Top-Break CO2 Airsoft Revolver
The airsoft version of the famous Webley revolver from movies such as Zulu, Lawrence of Arabia, and Indiana Jones
Model # 65697
SKU # 320452
The Webley Revolver (also known as the Webley Top-Break Revolver or Webley Self-Extracting Revolver) was, in various marks, the standard issue service pistol for the armed forces of the United Kingdom, the British Empire, and the Commonwealth from 1887 until 1963.
Seen not only in a myriad of well known movies such as Zulu, the Lawrence of Arabia and Indiana Jones, the Webley MK VI service pistol was seen in the hands of thousands of English and Canadian soldiers in the closing years of the 19th century and well into the middle of the 20th century. Known as one of the most powerful break top revolvers ever produced, it is still seen in use throughout the former British empire and are highly sought after by collectors.
- Realistic break-top, self extracting action
- Full metal construction
- Integrated lanyard loop
- Single/Double action
- Comes with 6 simulation shells that mimic that of a real revolver, the shells can be loaded and unloaded from the revolver
- A single airsoft BB is loaded into each bullet for a 6 shot capacity
- Orange tip
- CO2 bulb is housed in the hand grip and is easily accessible
- The Forest City Surplus airsoft gun policy
- Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase
- This is not a toy
- Brand new product in the manufacturer's packaging!
- Model: G293 series
- Muzzle Velocity: 370 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and CO2)
- Fires 6mm plastic airsoft BBs (sold separately)
- Magazine: 6 rounds. Compatible only with Webley revolver cartridges
- Gas type: 12 gram CO2 cartridges (sold separately)
What's in the box?
- Webley airsoft revolver
- 6 simulation shells
- Small bag of airsoft BBs
- User manual